Ace Ticket is one of the largest ticket brokers in America and named "Best of Boston" by Boston Magazine and voted Boston's #1 ticket agency by the Boston Phoenix. We have five locations in the Boston area including: Allston, Brookline, Saugus, The Garden and our newest flagship location at Kenmore Square.
"Our unique work culture includes a small company feel
with a laid back environment."
To apply, please contact us and attach your resume
in either a word document or pdf.
We are currently looking for:
We are currently seeking a motivated, outgoing assistant in our buying department.
The Assistant Buyer is responsible for:
- Maintaining customer information (seller contacts and tracking orders)
- Supporting and participating in purchase and price planning
- Assisting the buyer in managing our relationships with our season ticket holders
- Analyzes business to the lowest level to identify opportunities in sales, inventory and margin
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dead-line driven environment.
- Reacts and communicates to business trends in a timely and efficient manner
Management Practices & Business Applications:
- Creates all necessary analysis based on trends and reviews results with buying director
- Creates and tracks purchase orders, executes price changes
- Identifies opportunities to improve overall plan quality
- Communicates effectively with store reps, customers and management team
- Shops competition
- Proficient in business-related computer software (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel)
- Excellent math, analytical and reasoning skills
- Some college experience preferred
Competitive Compensation Package:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Plan
- 401k Plan with company match
For consideration forward your resume with “Assistant Buyer” in the subject line to email@example.com.
We are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator for our busy Operations Department.
Can you think on your feet in a fast paced environment? Have great attention to detail? We want to talk to you!
In this position you will be working in conjunction with the Operations Manager to handle the day-to-day functions of the department.
The position involves all aspects of insuring that tickets are handled efficiently and securely from their arrival on our premises to the hands of our customers. Candidate will be cross trained in all areas of the department. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to follow through on tasks from inception to completion
- Detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
This full time position is located at Kenmore Square and is accessible by the T.
For consideration forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking motivated, outgoing Sales Representatives. Schedules include evenings and weekends in a retail environment handling inbound/outbound calls and walk-in customers.
- Handling a high volume of calls.
- Creating, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing exceptional customer service and cultivating new sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet research are required
- Schedule flexibility
- Some college experience
- Must pass criminal background check
Candidate must be motivated, and confident. Ace Ticket is one of the fastest growing companies in Boston and the call volume and workload can be considerable. Candidate should be able to multi-task in a fast paced and exciting environment. Must have solid computer and internet search skills. The ideal candidate should have an outgoing personality, great influencing skills coupled with confidence and interest in the sports/entertainment industry.
For consideration forward your resume with “Sales Rep” in the subject line to email@example.com
Retail Store Representatives
In this position you will utilize your extraordinary customer service skills to assist customers with the selection and selling of tickets as well as the pickup of pre-paid tickets.
Candidates will be cross trained in all areas of the department. You will be responsible for insuring that tickets are handled correctly, efficiently and securely from their arrival on our premises to the hands of our customers. Interest in the sports and entertainment industry will be a definite advantage. As you will be the customer’s first point of contact, your professional appearance and demeanor will be essential.
- Must have schedule flexibility to include weekends and evenings.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to follow through on tasks from inception to completion.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet research are required.
There are both part and full time positions available.
Ace Ticket offers a full benefit package for full time associates that includes medical, dental, holidays, vacation and company matched 401k.
Hourly rate will be determined based upon experience in addition to a bonus potential dependent upon sales.
For consideration send resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for motivated, outgoing couriers with great customer service skills and the ability to work independently. You will be making deliveries using our company vehicles. Must have a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. Previous delivery experience required.
You must have a current, valid driver's license with a documented, clean driving history. This is not contract work.
Interested in these positions? Send your resume with "COURIER" in the subject line to email@example.com.