Ace Ticket is one of the largest ticket brokers in America and named "Best of Boston" by Boston Magazine and voted Boston's #1 ticket agency by the Boston Phoenix. We have five locations in the Boston area including: Allston, Brookline, Saugus, The Garden and our newest flagship location at Kenmore Square.
"Our unique work culture includes a small company feel
with a laid back environment."
To apply, please contact us and attach your resume
in either a word document or pdf.
We are currently looking for:
We are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator for our busy Operations Department.
Can you think on your feet in a fast paced environment? Have great attention to detail? We want to talk to you!
In this position you will be working in conjunction with the Operations Manager to handle the day-to-day functions of the department.
The position involves all aspects of insuring that tickets are handled efficiently and securely from their arrival on our premises to the hands of our customers. Candidate will be cross trained in all areas of the department. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to follow through on tasks from inception to completion
- Detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
This full time position is located at Kenmore Square and is accessible by the T.
For consideration forward your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for motivated, outgoing couriers with great customer service skills and the ability to work independently. You will be making deliveries using our company vehicles. Must have a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. Previous delivery experience preferred but not required.
You must have a current, valid driver's license with a documented, clean driving history. This is not contract work.
Interested in these positions? Send your resume with "COURIER" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representatives
We are looking to advance our sales/customer service department by hiring some great people. We are interested in talking to candidates with outstanding communication and customer service skills and a willingness to go above and beyond to help a customer. We'll teach you the rest.
Most of our customers call us on the phone or come into one of our stores so it's all low pressure. As part of our sales team, you will not be asked to do any cold calling, door to door sales, telemarketing or use any bait and switch tactics here.
We ask that you come to the table with the following skill sets:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet etc.
- Have both weekend and evening availability
- Some College experience
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Really, really awesome customer service and communication skills (you know who you are, this is the most important factor)
All full time employees enjoy the benefit of:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Upward mobility within year 1
Interested applicants should send their resume via email to email@example.com.
We are currently seeking a motivated, outgoing assistant in our buying department.
- Maintaining customer information (seller contacts and tracking orders)
- Supporting and participating in purchase and price planning
- Assisting the buyer in managing our relationships with our season ticket holders
- Analyzes business to the lowest level to identify opportunities in sales, inventory and margin
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dead-line driven environment.
- Reacts and communicates to business trends in a timely and efficient manner
Management Practices & Business Applications:
- Creates all necessary analysis based on trends and reviews results with buying director
- Creates and tracks purchase orders, executes price changes
- Identifies opportunities to improve overall plan quality
- Communicates effectively with store reps, customers and management team
- Shops competition
- Proficient in business-related computer software (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel)
- Excellent math, analytical and reasoning skills
- Some college experience preferred
For consideration forward your resume with “Purchasing Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.